SEPTEMBER 26 • 9 AM – 12 PM • SANCTUARY
Join us in-person for the opportunity to stop by the sanctuary for prayer and reflection. Our sanctuary belongs to God as a house of prayer and we want to intercede for each other and our world. All are welcome to come, pray, and/or receive prayer from a pastor.
This Come-and-Go prayer opportunity will be held on the last Saturday of each month. With a provided prayer guide on the screens, we will share each month’s focus. This month we will encourage you to pray for unity in our church, country, and world. Registration and masks are required. Register here.
Specific Coronavirus Precautions
- We ask that you please wear a mask and keep it on for the entirety of your experience.
- Please follow appropriate social distancing that is posted for your convenience.
- Hand sanitizer is provided for you to use as needed.
- Our pews are marked off to accommodate you while still providing appropriate social distancing. Please stay in the area provided for you.
- To ensure your safety, our staff has been screened prior to your arrival.